The WTE Podcast is a series of live interviews made by Alex Van Dutch, aiming to explore different aspects of the tattoo culture and within the context of tattoo conventions! This is to show the people and their stories, behind some of the events that shaped this industry.
Started in November 2019 those are the episodes published so far:
- Episode #7 / Jun 16 2021 /History of Tattoo Conventions with Matt Gone.
- Episode #6 / London Tattoo Convention (United Kingdom) with Miki Vialetto.
- Episode #5 / Villain Arts Tattoo Conventions (United States) with Troy Timpel.
- Episode #4 / Nepal Tattoo Convention (Nepal) with Bijay Shrestha.
- Episode #3 / Bologna Tattoo Expo (Italy) with Marco Leoni.
- Episode #2 / Hell City Tattoo Festivals (United States) with Durb Morrison.
- Episode #1 / Brussels Tattoo Convention (Belgium) with Kim.
- The Future Of Tattoo Convention #2 a year later.
Pilot Episode: The Future of Tattoo Conventions. Exploring, the situation of tattoo conventions in different countries and the possible scenarios in the near future during the Covid19 pandemic with:
- Durb Morrison (Hell City) from United States.
- Stefano Alcantara (NY Empire State Tattoo Expo) from United States.
- Gideon Schory (Amsterdam Tattoo Convention) from the Netherlands.
- Sameer Patange (Heartwork Tattoo Festival) from India.
- Ann Savage (Savage Ink International Tattoo Convention) from Philippines.
- Hosted by Alex Van Dutch and Gabriel Ripley!!!
If you would like to partecipate and share the story of your show please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WATCH THE INTERVIEWS