06 • 08 March 2020
Welcome to the 1st Annual “New England Tattoo Expo“!!!
You all are invited to join Tom Ringwalt who has ran his own convention (Tommy’s Tattoo Convention) for the last 7 years, Steve Tefft winner of Ink Master 2 and some of the most talented tattoo artists in the world at the 1st Annual “New England Tattoo Expo” at the Mohegan Sun Expo Center. This is one of the largest casinos in the world that attracts about 40,000 visitors per day!
Tom and Steve combined has traveled to tattoo conventions for the past 15+ years to identify key factors in making tattoo conventions successful and to better understand their popularity with the public. They have combined these aspects with their own creative ideas and am sure the New England Tattoo Expo will be one of the most organized and best produced events of its kind.
Significant time, effort and research go into developing each show. New England Tattoo Expo is estimating over 300 international, national and local professional tattoo artists and more than 5,000 fans throughout this three-day event. Our goal is to make this event very successful for all to have a great experience. So, how do we plan to accomplish, well here are some things to look forward.
• Celebrity artists from various TV shows including the hit series “Ink Masters”
• Over 300 highly skilled, talented and diverse artists from all over the world
• Clean, safe tattooing & piercings done on-site
• Multiple New & existing vendors for on-site shopping
• Mind-blowing entertainment & music throughout the day
• Tattoos, piercings & Pin Up Contests
• Specialty cars & monster trucks on site for picture taking
• Celebrities signing autographs
• Kids 12 and under are free admission
• Full bar & food
• Unique opportunity to experience all aspects of the tattoo industry & more!!!
It is an honor and privilege to host this exciting event in our home state, not only for people who enjoy the art of tattooing as much as we do, but also for those individuals who are curious about the art and want to learn more. For more information, look for our national and local ads, billboards, in newspapers, worldwide tattoo magazines, press releases & more. New England Tattoo Expo will be distributing more than 25,000 postcards to promote this event.