02 • 04 NOVEMBER 2018
|Friday||12:00 – 02:00|
|Saturday||12:00 – 02:00|
|Sunday||12:00 – 22:00|
JOIN THE SHOW
|GET YOUR TICKETS||Find Hotels||APPLY FOR A BOOTH|
Tatlantis III. The Bahamas Show is hosted at the world famous Atlantis Resort & Casino. Located on Paradise Island, New Providence Bahamas. The venue offers world class amenities and a lush tropical environment. 360 degree water views of the ocean and harbor. The Atlantis is home to the largest casino in the Caribbean. 141 acre water park with seven major slides and a not so lazy river. Atlantis Resort has the largest aquarium in the world with both above ground and below ground observation of the 55,000 plus species of marine life. Atlantis, Paradise Island is a lush, ocean side resort located on Paradise Island. A dynamic destination that launched 22 years ago as a first-of-its kind modern marvel of nature and engineering. Our Atlantis Resort convention rates of $129.00-$189.00 a night from October 28th-November 10th are roughly 50% off normal stay rates.
THE TATTOO CONTEST
The Bahamas Show has the richest prize pool in the tattoo world, with over $25,000 in cash and prizes being handed out to Artists and Clients.
- Best of Day- Friday – $1,000 plus Miami Booth
- Best of Day Saturday- $1,000 plus Miami Booth
- Best of Day Sunday- $1,000 plus Miami Booth
- Best of Show- $10,000 artist, $1000 collector.
- Best Overall Healed Collector Piece $1,000
- Best Local Healed Collector Piece $1,000
- Daily Best Color- Ticket to the Island Party
- Daily Best B&G- Ticket to the Island Party
- Daily Best Traditional- Ticket to the Island Party
- Daily Best Blackwork- Ticket to the Island Party
- Daily Best New School- Ticket to the Island Party
- Daily Best Realism- Ticket to the Island Party
- Best Shark Tattoo- 2 Passes to the Shark Tank
- Best Tropical Tattoo- 2 Passes for Parasailing
- Best Atlantis Tattoo- Dinner for 2 At the Bahamian Club
The Rose Island After Party.
Every show needs a good after party to wind down after a hectic weekend of work and travel. The Bahamas Show caps off the event with a catered beach party on a private tropical Island. Our boats will pick you up Monday morning at the dock and ferry you 15 minutes to Rose Island. Food, Drinks and Entertainment are provided.
Registration and Licensing for International Artists.
We take care of all licensing requirements for the show at a cost of $50 per artist. Each approved artist will be required to submit a current BBP and Passport along with whatever license you currently use to legally tattoo in your country, state or county. Once we register you for Tatlantis you will be able to tattoo legally in the Bahamas at our event.
Please call if you have any further questions 1-305-934-8046 also available on Whatsapp.