BOOTH ORDERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- I understand that my booth order is NOT CONFIRMED until vendor approval (please allow 24 hours for confirmation).
- I understand that my booth order approval is totally subjective to the event organizer.
- I understand that I have to wait for my order confirmation before making any travel arrangements.
- I understand that World Tattoo Events holds no responsibility in your order confirmation.
- I understand that if my order will be declined, I will get back my payment in full within 7 working days.
- I understand that once my order will be confirmed I’m entering into a contract with the event organizer.
- I understand that payments are managed directly by the event organizers, according to their own terms & conditions.
- I understand that I must have in place insurance arrangements to cover loss and/or damage to possessions/equipment I bring to the event and public liability.
- I understand that I must arrange my own accommodation. In any case most event organizers do offer convention discounts which will be communicated after your registration approval.
- I understand that I have to follow up arrangements for my partecipation with the event organizer.
- I understand that my final invoicing and TAX rate is handled by the event organizer.
- I agree to release World Tattoo Events and its Employees and agents from all manner of claims, actions and demands in law arising from the procedure of tattooing, damages, accidents or thefts in your work area.
The WTE Managment